A Book by Samael Aun Weor
Why Sex and Religion are Inseparable
"Love is the highest religion...”
In 1950, the Catholic Church had the author jailed because of this book, accused of “offending the public and healing the ill.” Afterwards, the book inspired the beginning of the worldwide Gnostic movement, now with millions of students.
The Perfect Matrimony is a complete introduction to the profound and beautiful mystical knowledge from which all the world’s great religions have blossomed. This is the source of the secret teachings of Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Alchemy, Tantra, Kabbalah, and the mysteries of the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, Tibetans, Eleusinians, Essenes, and hundreds more. Everything that lives was created through sex. Just the same, the soul is created through sex, but not the sex of the common person. To create divinity, one must understand divine sexuality. This knowledge has always been preserved in secret, held safely for those who demonstrated their ability to use it properly. Now, for the first time in history, that knowledge is publicly available in this book.
With the explanations in this book, you will understand not only many seemingly vague and incomprehensible scriptures, but also how all spiritual practices work. After reading this book, religion and sex make sense.
- Useful for followers of any spiritual tradition
- Gives practical methods to change our lives today
- Supported by solid science and authentic spiritual traditions
- Explains many misunderstood subjects, such as kundalini, tantra, alchemy, chakras, sacred sex, fornication, the orgasm in religion, chastity, celibacy, initiations, and much more
- 384 pages
- Paperback 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Fully illustrated