German Chamomile has a calming aroma that helps create feelings of peace and patience. Germans often refer to it as “alles zutraut,” which means “capable of anything.” It’s also been mistakenly referred to as the “European ginseng,” given its cure-all capabilities.
- 5 mil bottle
How to Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower oil
- 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Made by Young Living, who says:
"For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
"Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do."
Popular Uses of German Chamomile Essential Oil
- German chamomile oil is broadly used in the cosmetic industry, especially in formulations designed to improve dry, inflamed, or irritated skin. It is also added in shampoos and conditioners.
- Hair moisturizer — Blend two drops of German chamomile oil, rosemary oil, and lavender oil with four tablespoons of sweet almond oil. Massage it onto your hair and scalp once a week. For best results, leave it on overnight.
- May help relieve migraine— Moisten a towel with cool water and add a few drops of German chamomile oil. Place the damp cloth on your forehead, close your eyes, and relax.
- May provide relief from joint pain or tense, stiff, and cramping muscles – Blend two tablespoons of sweet almond oil and two drops of German chamomile oil and rosemary oil. Massage this blend onto the affected areas to ease up the tensed muscles and increase circulation.
- Skin toner — German chamomile oil has astringent properties, which makes it ideal for pore-cleansing treatment. Simply add the essential oil to your own homemade facial cleanser and apply using cotton balls.