Myrrh (Commipihora myrrha) has a rich, smoky, balsamic aroma that is purifying, restorative, revitalizing, and uplifting. It is a helpful aid to meditation, having one of the highest levels of sesquiterpenes available. Sesquiterpenes are a class of compounds that have a direct effect on the hypothalamus, pituitary, and amygdala, the seat of our emotions.
Myrrh is referenced throughout the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. The Arabian people believed it helped wrinkled, chapped, and cracked skin. Today, myrrh is widely used in oral hygiene, skin care, and beauty products.
"Myrrh is related with the akasha that lives and palpitates in all which is created." - Igneous Rose, Samael Aun Weor
- 15 mil bottle
Myrrh Essential Oil Uses
- Use in your skin care products to experience its rich fragrance and moisturizing properties.
- Include a few drops in a steamy bath to enjoy its relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse throughout your home for unique and calming aroma.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or scalp treatment to enjoy the oil’s moisturizing benefits.
Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
How to use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops of product directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Made by Young Living, who says:
"For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
"Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do."