USDA Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) is also commonly known as English Lavender, Garden Lavender, Common Lavender, True Lavender, and Narrow-Leaved Lavender. Lavender Essential Oil has a medium-strength floral, herbaceous, and woody aroma presenting a top-middle fragrance note.
Add Organic Lavender to a diffuser or aroma inhaler and breathe deeply for a calming effect. Use the oil prior to bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
Includes one 15 ml bottle.
- Add to DIY recipes for soaps, bath oils, perfumes or linen sprays
- Add to after a carrier oil for an after sun skin moisturizer
- Use before bedtime to support a restful night's sleep
- Add to a diffuser or aroma inhaler and take deep inhalations to provide a calming effect
- Add to massage oil for a refreshing relaxing massage
Botanical Name: Lavandulaangustifolia
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Flower
Aroma: Floral, Sweet, Herbal
Generally non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Use with a carrier oil for topical application.
Kids Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Dilute to a .5-2% dilution rate for topical application.
Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.