This Sacred Frankincense 10ml Roll-On is pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil to a 5% dilution rate. This makes it ready for short-term, adult topical application. Make sure to conduct a patch test first and add more carrier oil if needed. This rare oil, when properly diluted with a carrier oil, may help improve the appearance of all skin types while toning and tightening the skin. The oil also may help fade the appearance of scars.
- Roll onto aromatherapy jewelry or the back of the neck and wrists to promote grounding and deep relaxation.
- Roll directly onto a blemish, scar, or problem area to calm and tone the skin. Try combining with Tea Tree or Lavender!
- Roll on to the bottom of the feet to support a healthy immune system.
Frankincense, Sacred Essential Oil (Boswellia sacra) is also commonly known as Olibanum, Olibanum Tree Oil, and Sacred Frankincense. Frankincense, Sacred Essential Oil has a medium-strength balsamic, rich, warm, slightly spicy, sweet, and woody aroma presenting a base fragrance note.
Frankincense is related to Saturn, the Sun, and the sign of Leo.
Frankincense, Sacred Essential Oil enhances meditation, balance of emotions and lessening feelings of loneliness, frailty, and grief. Use the oil to help combat stressors.
"In order to cure the sick person, the patient must be surrounded by intense perfumes. Frankincense is the principal vehicle for the curative waves of the mind of the medic-magician, in combination with the vegetable elementals." —Samael Aun Weor, Esoteric Medicine and Practical Magic
Includes one 10 ml bottle.
- Frankincense, Sacred is a rare essential oil, and many people consider it to be the most therapeutic and highly sought-after essential oil in the world.
- Frankincense, Sacred comes from the Boswellia sacra tree, which is only found in Oman. The Oman desert landscape is harsh and challenging with rocky slopes and chalky soil. Such conditions make it impossible for any other type of Boswellia tree to survive. This makes the type of resin from the Boswellia sacra tree rarer than the resin of its cousins.
- The resin from the Boswellia sacra tree that we use to create the essential oil is collected before it completely hardens. This keeps the resin, and the oil, in its purest form.
- Frankincense, Sacred contains 20% more alpha-pinene than other types of Frankincense. Alpha-pinene provides great therapeutic benefits for skin, oral health, the immune system, and the respiratory system.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia sacra
Country of Origin: Oman
ExtractionMethod: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Resin
Aroma: Woody, Earthy
Non-toxic, generally non-irritating.
Kids Safety: Safe to use topically with children 2 years of age and older. Dilute to a .5-2% dilution rate for topical application.
Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.