Vetiver Essential Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) is also commonly known as Ruh Khus, Khus, and Bunchgrass Essential Oil. It has an extremely deep earthy, woody, slightly sweet aroma presenting a base fragrance note. Vetiver is a highly viscous oil; warm it in your hand before use.
Vetiver is used for pain relief, bacteria, fungi, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, spasms, arthritis, detoxification, scars, aphrodisiac, sleep, anxiety, focus, concentration, anger, stress, grief, fear.
Breathe in the scent before bedtime to help achieve a good night’s sleep, while inspiring feelings of relaxation.
In skin care applications, Vetiver Essential Oil may have a cooling effect while nourishing the skin. Apply topically before meditation for a grounding, calming effect.
Includes one 15 ml bottle.
Botanical Name:Vetiveria zizanoides
Country of Origin: Haiti
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Root
Aroma: Woody, Earthy
- Apply topically to the bottom of feet to bring on a grounding, calming effect
- Can have a cooling effect to the skin
- This oil is thick and does not diffuse easily
- Apply topically before meditation
- Apply topically to help achieve a good night's rest
Dilute before applying topically.
Kids Safety: Safe to use topically with children 2 years of age and older. Dilute to a .5-2% dilution rate for topical application.
Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.