Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica) has a strong warm, camphoraceous, sweet, woody, and balsamic aroma presenting base and middle fragrance notes.
"Cedar has great hidden powers." - Samael Aun Weor, Esoteric Medicine and Practical Magic
Includes one 15 ml bottle.
- Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Country of Origin: *Himalaya/USA
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Wood
- Aroma: Woodsy, Earthy
- Consistency: Medium
- Diffuse or use direct inhalation to create a sense of calm
- Diffuse to enhance meditation
Dilute before applying topically.
Kids Safety: Safe to use topically with children 2 years of age and older. Dilute to a .5-2% dilution rate for topical application.
Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.