Traditional Japanese style incense.
Ka-fuh (pronounced "ka-fu") is the scent of blossoms in the wind. Ka-fuh leads you to imagine sunlight filtering through the branches and leaves of a cool forest after a rain shower, as the mild scent of blossoms wafts softly in the air. Ka-fuh is made from carefully selected fine ingredients by incense craftsmen. Ka-fuh incenses use no bamboo core so you will enjoy the true fragrance of the pure incense without the burning wood odor. The average burning time is about 25 minutes per stick (while standing). The transparent floral notes of this lavender fragrance will permeate the air to please and delight you.
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
- Box includes a ceramic tile burner
- Perfect for "every-day" incense
- For meditation, relaxation, reading, listening music, peace of mind
- Very little smoke when burning
Key Note: Lavender
Burn Time: Approx. 25 min.
Dimensions: 1 15/16 x 6 1/8 x 15/16 inches