Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil(Eucalyptus radiata) is also commonly known as Gum Tree, Narrow-Leaved Peppermint, and Forth River Peppermint. Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil has a strong fresh, clean, and slightly woodsy aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
Includes one 15 ml bottle.
"Follow my advice: make many works of charity, make a vow of chastity, bathe your body with aromatic herbs, such as peppermint, chamomile, eucalyptus, walnut, etc. Use these plants for forty days in your daily bath and, I repeat, make works of charity by tons; only thus will your economic situation improve." - Samael Aun Weor, Beyond Death
- DIffuse for meditation
- Add to baths
- DIY recipes for fragrance soaps and room sprays to add a deodorizing effect
- Diffuse or add to blends to repel insects
- Diffuse or apply topically with a carrier oil to inspire deep breathing
- Just a few drops can add a clean fresh scent to DIY cleaning products
Botanical Name:Eucalyptus radiata
Country of Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Sweet, Fruity
Do not use Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil on children under 10 years old. Refrain from using while pregnant or breastfeeding. Always apply Eucalyptus with a carrier oil for topical application.
Kids Safety: Safe to use topically with children 10 years of age and older. Dilute to a 1-2% dilution rate for topical application.
Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.