USDA Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha x piperita) is part of the Lamiaceae family. Organic Peppermint Essential Oil has a strong minty, cool, invigorating, and sharp aroma presenting a middle-top fragrance note.
When properly diluted, Peppermint Essential Oil has an icy-hot effect on the skin, also soothing muscles due to overexertion or overuse.
Organic Peppermint’s refreshing aroma makes it great for diffusing or spritzing throughout a room to help purify the air. Add the oil to natural cleaners, and use it to deter insects and rodents from your home. Peppermint Essential Oil also may alleviate mental fatigue and boost energy and alertness. The oil promotes fresh perspectives while inspiring creativity and self-confidence. Diffuse Peppermint Essential Oil to uplift the mood, easing tension and overwhelming emotions.
Includes one 15 ml bottle.
- Add to a muscle rub as it can be soothing to muscles
- Used in natural cleaning
- Use in a room to purify the air
- Diffuse to promote a fresh perspectives
- Diffuse or create a surface spray with water to deter insects and rodents from your home
Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Mint, Sweet
Morning Wake-Up Shower Rinse
- 2 cups Sparkling Mineral Water or Seltzer Water
- 2 drops Organic Peppermint
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Citriodora
- Juice of one Lemon
Mix all together into a bowl. While in the shower after you have washed your self all over but before the final rinse, sponge this mixture all over your body from head to toe, including hair. Rinse off with tepid water, not too hot, and pat your skin dry. Follow with a moisturizer if needed.
Apply with a carrier oil for topical application. Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
Kids Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 years of age and older. Dilute to a 1-2% dilution rate for topical application.
Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.