Pine Essential Oil (Pinus sylvestris) is also commonly known as Scotch Pine and Scots Pine. Pine Essential Oil has a strong fresh, woody, balsamic, and clean aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
Pine is related to the planet Saturn, and is the incense of Capricorn.
"The pine is the tree of Aquarius and possesses great magical powers... Pine extract cures and purifies the lungs." - Samael Aun Weor, Esoteric Medicine and Practical Magic
Includes one 15 ml bottle.
- Diffuse or add to blends to reduce stress & promote mental clarity
- Diffuse or apply topically with a carrier oil to inspire deep breathing
Botanical Name:Pinus sylvestris
Country of Origin: Hungary
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Needles
Aroma: Herbal, Woody
Kids Safety: Safe to use topically with children 2 years of age and older. Dilute to a .5-2% dilution rate for topical application.
Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.